My debut on Youtube.


So you know 
those people who are just naturals in front of the camera?
Yup, not one of those.

I like to frequently search youtube for fertility stories,
and sit and torture myself by watching them and crying like a nutjob.
Seriously though, usually they end in a baby and it just makes
me all warm and tingly.
It's a source of hope for me.

I watch so many of them I figured I'd make my own....
and the verdict is that I'm a total Tard in front of the camera,
but I'm gonna share it anyways.
No use in pretending I'm cool or anything. ;)

"Hi Youtube..." Yeah, I won't be signing up for a career in television anytime soon! 


2 comments:

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

You did a great job telling your story. You seem comfortable and natural on camera. We are thinking of you guys and praying for the best!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Amira said...

Thank you for sharing girly! I'm really excited for you guys and what the future holds for you.

 
Design By Designer Blogs